Top class personal trainers wanted!
Straightline Fitness is looking for level 3 personal trainers who are passionate about health and fitness, want to work with a passionate fitness business and take ownership of clients and their fitness goals.
- Experience within professional sport, preferred but not compulsory
- Experienced in teaching outdoor training. Essential Criteria
- Level 3 qualifications
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and fun to be around
- Be fit and healthy! All trainers will be required to attend a session with our head trainer to learn the skills and requirements needed to be part of the Straightline Fitness family.
Is this you? If you think that this is for you then your role will require:
- Teaching one on one, small groups and bigger groups
- Planning sessions, making sure each session is different
- Giving the client as much reassurance and advise where needed.
- Keeping up to date records of client's attendance and progress
- Providing holiday and sickness cover when required for other trainers
- Be prepared to work mornings, during the day, evenings and weekends.
If you think you've got what it takes then let us know why you think you would be ideal for this role, include you CV and list of your qualifcations.